Saturday, January 24, 2009

Organizational Skills

Since we have found out that there will be another boy addition to our family, life seems to be a little less organized. Joseph will be moving into a new room sometime within the next year (whenever we get him a bed) and Will is going to be moving into our home.

This week I've sorted through Joseph's old baby clothes to see if I can find anything that can be used in the summer and have tried to get the second bedroom a little more organized so that I can see what we have and what we need.

I've discovered this really cool website to help me keep track of everything. Anytime I find a something I like online all I have to do is click a button on my internet toolbar and it helps me remember where I found it at. Once I started this I thought it would be a great idea to throw on some of the bigger things that we already had with Joseph and can be re-used.

No comments: