Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pediatrician visit 06/25/09

Will is now a month old. We took him to the doctor today, he is 8 lb. 7 oz. and 22 inches long. Exactly a pound less and a 1/4 of an inch longer than what Joseph was at one month. Nonetheless, she's very pleased with his growth so far.

We are heading out on Saturday for Gatlinburg and will be gone until the following Sunday. The next day is my first day back at work. I have mixed emotions about it. I'll miss spending all day with my boys. But I was just approved to work from home so shortly after I return they will be sending me home. Although, I will still have to send the boys to my moms. We could hire someone to come to our house everyday to watch the kids but my mom doesn't charge us.

We will return in a week with lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure!


No comments: