Technically I wont be 37 weeks until Thursday, but Monday afternoon we went and had our 37 week check up. This is the first appointment where the doctor checks for changes in the cervix. I am 100% effaced and dilated a little over 1 ½ cm. Dr. Boothe said that he could feel his head and his spine and that he is faced in vertex position, meaning that his head is flexed down to his chest and that the crown of his head will exits first. This probably means that within the next week he will be here. But let's pray that he makes it through this Friday. If we can at least make it that far 1. He will be considered full term. 2. I can get my stats submitted to the work at home committee (and hopefully only have to go back to work for a couple weeks before they send me home). And 3. We will take Joseph to Sesame Place during
4th of July Weekend (because I'll still be on maternity leave).
And by the way-today's Joseph's 18 month birthday. My, how the time flies!
No comments:
Post a Comment